Your Bride is going to shine for sure, and how can you be left behind in this memorable occasion of your wedding. It is said that beauty and fashion goes well with the bride but if you have to look sharpest and finest for the wedding occasion you'll have to groom yourself.
There is wide range of make ups and designer suits which makes Groom perfect for the splendid wedding occasion. Now it just depends on how well you prepare yourself for the perfect wedding ceremony.
Beauty Tips for Grooms
- Say no to cheap hair cuts for the big day. Select an exclusive saloon or a hairdresser for the unique occasion or you can have hair professionally styled for the day.
- For nails Manicure is always recommended. Manicure make your nails more enhancing and look bright for close up photographs.
- Facial and skin care treatment can be taken by a groom few days before wedding so the dryness, dead skin or impurities does not make him look dull on the occasion.
- Those wearing a suit should opt for a belt of the same colour as that of their shoes. Shoes should be plain leather and shiny.
- For a casual dressing you can wear a Lenin, cotton and other light weight fabrics. You can include looser, structured soft shoulder jacket and team up with a shirt. Colored loafers can also go well on the casual suit.
- For formal look, you can consider a dark colour suit may be charcoal or navy blue colour. With heavier fabric a tie can be a good combination for your complete formal look. If you want to get loose with a tie you can wear a fashionable print shirt.
- If you are planning for an unreserved formal then you should be thinking of a black dinner suit, a classy shirt with a jacket cuffs or cufflinks will make up for the perfect unreserved dressing.
- For a cocktail dressing style, you can ease away with your formal outfit and go for a trendy adventurous outfit. Charcoal black or grey colored striped or plain suit with wonderful rich colors adds a great feature of modern suit. Standard shirts and tuxedos look great for the occasion. French cuffs can also be a good option with cocktail dressing.
No matter in what style you and your groomsmen dress up, it is important that you stand out from the crowd.