Floral wedding theme is loved by most of the groom and the bride for decoration. Flowers like frangipani, sunflower, rose, lily, blossom, carnation, etc. add beauty to the wedding venue. A single flower theme is the most chosen by the couple but even the mixed floral theme gives an elegant look to the decoration. Some of the following themes ideas will help you to choose your wedding theme.
- The yellow frangipani flowers if bunched together bring the most gorgeous look to the decoration. These flowers can be used in garlands which can be hung between the chairs or to decorate the garden trellis behind the bride and the groom. Frangipanis can also be used by the flower girl for the bridal shower.
- Sunflowers symbolize freedom, love, peace and happiness. So, the printed invites having a sunflower theme is a bright and happy stationary to your friends and family. The sunflower seed kits, with a health note can be given as the wedding favor.
- A combination of lavender and silk flowers for scattering around the vase also looks beautiful. The chairs can be decorated with the purple ribbons tied around them. Also a small miniature filled with starfish, sand, lavender and silk flowers can be the centerpiece on the dinner table.
- A red rose theme brings beauty as well as fragrance to the function and also creates a romantic environment for everyone. A bride will always like to walk on the red carpet which is the color of love, so roses are used for bridal shower. Also a red rose can be tied with ribbon around each chair for an elegant look.
- Bunch of flowers like roses, blossoms, frangipanis, etc. can be used for the bouquets or some of them can be combined to give a rainbow theme look. These can also be used to decorate the hairs for the bridesmaids who make them look beautiful. The fragrance of these flowers will add to romance in the function. But high scented flowers should not be chosen as they detract the guests from the beauty of occasion.
- Petals of roses, carnations, frangipanis and blossoms can be used in wreaths for centerpiece or they can even be used around the cakes for decoration.
- Chocolates, soaps or candles of floral shapes or scent can be given as wedding favor to the guests.
- Small flowers can be used in the attire of the groom’s men in the button holes to give different look. The napkins on the tables can be matched with floral colors for particular floral theme.
So, you can use these ideas to decorate your wedding venue with the floral theme. It will also add romance in the occasion.